7th Stand User Wiki
Adam Ant
Tumblr inline n7g6ay8PjA1rnuw0g.png
Japanese Name アダム・アント (Adamu Anto)
Namesake Adam Ant (punk rock musician)
User (Default Name) 蟻原 (Arihara)
Distance Long-Range
Class Swarm Type
Power D
Speed C
Range A
Precision D
Durability A
Potential E

"A microscopic insect horde numbering 1,000 in total. It can corrode living flesh by consuming it slowly. It has no will of its own, simply eating whatever is closest at hand. Though weak, it specializes in slowly wearing away at the enemy’s will to fight. It does not transmit damage to the user, but is difficult to command, only following certain simple instructions." (In-Game Description)

"A hard worker who is always on the move, you are humble and mature. However, you're insecure, fearing rejection more than anything, and are neurotic and methodical to an obsessive degree. You avoid conflict to the utmost extreme, and are receptive and compassionate." (Personality Evaluation)

Base Stats[]

In addition to these base stats, the Stand itself gives a bonus of Durability +3 and Speed +1.


HP SP Power Durability Spirit Speed
1 40 33 12 21 20 23
50 600 433 128 123 212 219


Adam Ant's normal attack is physical, hits all enemies, has a basic hit rate of 90%, and has a 3% chance of inflicting Bugs and/or Swarmed. The Bugs status effect decreases 7% of max HP +1, while the Swarmed status decreases 5% max HP +1 and accuracy by 25%. The Insects status reduces Speed by half and decreases 2% of max HP +1 and accuracy by 20%.

Name Power Success Rate SP cost Level learned Effect Other notes
Cardiac Massage 10 50% 5 1 Revives an ally from K.O.
Stone Toss 3 80% 1 1 Inflicts physical damage on one enemy.
Vampires 3 100% 15 1 Continually attacks the enemy with your Stand. (L) Reduces enemy Durability, and can inflict Insects.
Gnats 0 80% 3 1 Inflicts Darkness status on all enemies.
Mosquitoes 10 100% 5 1 Damages all enemies, inflicts Berserk and Fear. (L)
Beetle Shield 7 100% 8 4 Guards with a rhinoceros beetle shell. Heals Pursued (caused by homing attacks) and Surround.
Sea of Insects 45 100% 12 6 Inflicts non-elemental damage on all enemies. (L)
Killer Bees 30 100% 8 8 Inflicts severe damage + poison on enemies. (L)
Congregate 45 100% 8 9 Inflicts non-elemental damage on an enemy. (L)
Vampires 2 3 100% 20 12 Continually attacks the enemy with your Stand. (L) Reduces enemy Durability and Spirit, and can inflict Bugs.
Army Ants 80 100% 16 13 Inflicts crippling damage on all enemies. (L)
Vampires 3 5 100% 25 16 Continually attacks the enemy with your Stand. (L) Reduces enemy stats, including SP, and can inflict Swarmed.
Insect Cannon 120 99% 16 17 Inflicts crippling damage on an enemy. (L) Can inflict Bugs and/or Blowback.
Push It To The Limit 30 100% 100 45 Uses 100% of your potential. Raises all of the user's stats.
Adam & The Ants 25 70% 100 50 Sics as many insects as possible on the enemy. (L) Reduces enemy stats, and can inflict Poison, Confused, Fear, Insects, Bugs, Swarmed, NoBreath, and/or Bleeding.


Name Partner
Combination Attack Everyone
Nightcrawler Fist Jotaro
Buggy Barrage Kakyoin
Bush Bugs Joseph
Flame-Dipped Abdul
Bug Bite Polnareff
Dusty Swarm Iggy

Overworld Interaction[]


  • Gives extra dialogue with the student on the second floor of the school if you answer "I'm not good with gore."

Inside Plane

  • Gives extra dialogue before the Tower of Gray fight.

Ghost Ship

  • Gives extra dialogue during the fight with Kate.

Saudi Arabia

  • Can help Kakyoin fight the Sun.

Author's Notes[]

In short, a "pacifist". The user is a hard worker like an ant or a bee, so their stand has a similar image. They are the type to avoid conflict, so the offensive power is not very high. But their attention to detail and their ability to lead a group is as threatening as an army of ants.


  • Adam Ant's final level-up attack, "Adam & The Ants", is a reference to the English new wave band, Adam and the Ants, which had two incarnations that were both fronted by the real Adam Ant.
  • According to Clayman, Adam Ant represents the Enneagram type 9w1.
  • According to Clayman, the user of Adam Ant is a parallel to Pucci.