|Japanese Name||ディープ・パープル (Diipu Paapuru)|
|Namesake||Deep Purple (hard rock band)|
|User (Default Name)||煙崎 (Tabasaki)|
"Made of smoke, it can manipulate atmospheric density. It can poison the air around it, change the air pressure, and detonate hydrogen and oxygen particles. However, its range is extremely short. The smoke that composes the Stand flows out of the skull-faced jar in the center." (In-Game Description)
"You are lukewarm and hate to be bothered to do much of anything, but are also dignified. You assert yourself easily, are thick-skinned, and have few worries. However, you are obstinate, contrarian, and hate to lose, often preventing it by aggressive means. You are overbearing and rebellious, but have talent to back it up." (Personality Evaluation)
In addition to these base stats, the Stand itself grants a bonus of Power +2 and Durability/Spirit +1.
What Deep Purple lacks in raw power, it makes up for in utility. Despite having underwhelming Attack for a close-range Stand, it has a 1HKO attack unlocked at the very beginning of the game, and unlike most Stands which are mostly limited to one element, it learns a variety of wind, fire, ice, and non-elemental skills. However, a rather slow movement speed means Deep Purple lacks one-on-one potential. This makes it ideal for advanced players who know their way around the game's mechanics and can create strategies around their other team members.
Deep Purple's normal attack is short-range, physical, hits all enemies, has a basic hit rate of 90%, and has a 40% chance of inflicting Poison and NoBreath.
|Name||SP cost||Level learned||Effect|
|Cardiac Massage||5||1||Revives an ally from K.O.|
|Stone Toss||1||1||Inflicts physical damage on one enemy.|
|Stand Attack||1||1||Directly attacks an enemy with your Stand. (S)|
|Poison Gas||10||1||Inflicts Poison status on all enemies.|
|Vacuum||4||1||Inflicts Wind damage and occasionally K.O's enemy. / +NoBreath|
|Heat Strike||10||2||Inflicts non-ranged fire damage on all enemies.|
|Tear Gas||10||2||Inflicts Darkness status on all enemies. (80% hit rate)|
|Desperation Attack||3||3||Inflicts non-elemental damage on all enemies. (S)|
|Air Bullet||8||3||Inflicts wind damage on an enemy. / (M) +Fear/BlowBack|
|Hypno Gas||10||4||Inflicts Sleep status on all enemies.|
|Explosion||8||5||Inflicts non-elemental damage on an enemy. / (S) +OnFire/BlowBack|
Wind damage and sometimes 1HKO on enemies./ (S) +NoBreath
|10||6||Inflicts non-ranged ice damage on all enemies.|
|Sandstorm||10||8||Inflicts non-ranged wind damage on all enemies. / +NoBreath/1HKO|
|Dust Cloud||4||8||Inflicts Darkness status on all enemies. (70% hit rate)|
|Lightning||10||10||Inflicts non-ranged electric damage on all enemies.|
|Bomb Volley||12||10||Inflicts non-elemental damage on all enemies. / (S) +OnFire/BlowBack|
|Detonation||16||15||Inflicts severe damage on an enemy. / (S) +OnFire/BlowBack|
|A-Bomb Volley||24||17||Inflicts severe damage on all enemies. / (S) +OnFire/BlowBack|
|A-Bomb||32||19||Inflicts crippling damage on an enemy. / (S) +OnFire/BlowBack|
|Contaminate1||100||40||Inflicts damage & various status effects on all enemies.|
|Push It To The Limit||100||50||Buffs all stats, restores HP, and cures status effects|
1Poison, Sleep, Darkness, Paralyze, Berserk, Drunk, BlowBack, Fear, Confuse, Dissolve, OnFire, Surge and/or NoBreath
2Obtainable by defeating Amber in Edfu
- Can fix the chemical compound of the girl on the 2nd floor of the school.
- Can heal the hyperventilating man west of the lake for a Foo Fightalin.
- Removes the 10-turn time limit against Dark Blue Moon.
- Triggers extra dialogue if you jump onto the cable car to fight Rubber Soul with Jotaro.
- Triggers an event against Wheel of Fortune that prevents the party from being inflicted with OnFire.
- Triggers an event before the fight against Enya that inflicts various status conditions on the enemies.
- Can spend 1 day to create rainclouds for an XP gain and FP gain with whoever is with you (must be level 30 or above, have 300 SP and under day 30).
- Adds extra dialogue during the event with The Sun.
- Adds extra dialogue during Iggy's introduction.
- Grants an event that teaches the Mirage skill after the battle with Amber.
In short, "someone who finds things troublesome". The stand is a control type despite its short range, which is quite unfortunate. In fact, the user themselves are quite talented, so the stand is only for support. You could even say that, the user is someone who tries to rebel against their stand's capabilities.
- During the Joseph and Polnareff endings, which take place ten years after the end of the game, if the Playable Character has Deep Purple as a stand, they will not pursue any career and subsist off the money Joseph had given them after the defeat of Dio.
- According to Clayman, Deep Purple represents the Enneagram type 9w8.
- According to Clayman, the user of Deep Purple is a parallel to Iggy.