Jotaro Kujo is one of the main characters of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User and the first party member the player meets in the game. A young deliquent, Jotaro is stoic, serious and intelligent and has one of the strongest Stands in the JoJo universe, Star Platinum.
Friendship Points[edit | edit source]
Through out the game, the player will have many opportunites to build a relationship with Jotaro through certain events that will raise his FP.
- Before the fight against Hierophant Green, join Jotaro in the fight.
- After the fight, when Jotaro asks if you work for Dio, say Yes. Be warned this will also give you bad karma.
- When asked if you want to join the group to Egypt, say How can I say no!?, which will increase not only Jotaro's FP, but the entire party's FP.
- Hong Kong
- Assassins will arrive to do some dirty deeds for Lord Dio once Jotaro reaches Level 10. Defeat them for +1 FP.
- Defeat Emilio and his Stand, Chicken Shack, with Jotaro in the party. This awards +1 FP and a Badge of Honor.
- Defeat Utah a second time with Jotaro. This awards +1 FP, but be warned, on the fourth playthrough, doing so will bar you from the Sword of St. George sidequest, which requires Utah to be fought in Edfu.
- Charter Ship
- Defeating Dark Blue Moon in 3 turns, before he can escape with the girl, rewards you with +1 FP with Jotaro, once the two of you are sucked down beneath the waves to fight him again.
- Ghost Ship
- Go to 7-11 with Jotaro, and wait for him to punch out the petty thug outside. You'll gain +1 FP afterwards.
- Defeat Vins with Jotaro, which awards +1 FP.
- Defeat Joey with Jotaro, which awards +1 FP.
- Defeat Devo's Ebony Devil with Jotaro, which awards +1 FP and the ability to recruit Polnareff again for the rest of the stay in Singapore. Do note that by doing so, you'll lose a +2 FP event with Polnareff, so choose wisely who you'll accompany to their room.
- Jump into the cable car with Jotaro and "Kakyoin" for a whopping +3 FP. Defeat Yellow Temperance afterwards for another +1 FP, and the Double Lariat skill for Red Garland.