|Japanese Name||ミラクルズ (Mirakuruzu)|
|Namesake||The Miracles (R&B group)|
|User (Default Name)||影山 (Kageyama)|
"This Stand has the power to manipulate the subconscious using bioelectricity. It can make the user invisible to others and induce hallucinated pain. It can also deflect attacks back at the foe." (In-Game Description)
"You are antisocial and have trouble fitting in. However, you are honest and don't put on a show of yourself for others. You have a lot of self-loathing and a bit of a persecution complex. You hate the things you don't understand, and take things as fact without looking into them. However, when it comes to protecting your loved ones, you can accomplish tremendous feats of strength." (Personality Evaluation)
Base Stats[edit | edit source]
In addition to these base stats, the Stand itself gives a bonus of Power/Durability/Spirit/Speed +1.
Miracles is essentially a support Stand, geared more towards disabling enemies with status effects and defensive barriers than damaging them. Its attack power is low, but it excels in SP and Speed, and has decent Durability as well. Zzz..., which inflicts Sleep, and "......", which inflicts Distract/Can'tFind/NoSenses, comes in handy against a huge portion of bosses, and it also possesses Control Presence, which is the only way to lower the encounter rate.
The recommended Tactics for this Stand are "Flee" for maximizing speed, aiding in support.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Miracles' normal attack is non-ranged, physical, hits one enemy, has a basic hit rate of 90%, ignores evasion, and has a 5% chance of inflicting Berserk, Confuse, Fear, and/or Distract. Most moves like Crack and Whoosh are references to Dragon Quest.
"......" inflicts the NoSenses status effect, which is unique to Miracles. It lowers the enemy's hit rate by 95% and halves the enemy's Power, Spirit, and Speed stats.
|Name||SP cost||Level learned||Effect|
|Cardiac Massage||5||1||Revives an ally from K.O.|
|Stone Toss||1||1||Inflicts physical damage on one enemy.|
|Erase Presence||4||1||Makes the enemy unable to sense your presence.|
|Weaken Presence||6||1||Makes presence weaker to distract enemies.|
|Sizzle||8||2||Inflicts fire damage on an enemy. / (L) +OnFire|
|Zzz...||5||2||Puts all enemies to sleep.|
|Desperation Attack||3||3||Attacks all enemies. Has low success rate. (S)|
|Crack||8||4||Inflicts ice damage on an enemy. / (L) +Frozen|
|Fume||4||5||Inflicts Berserk status on an enemy.|
|Buzz||8||6||Inflicts electric damage on an enemy. / (L) +Surge|
|Heat Barrier||8||8||Raises a barrier to repel heat. Affects all allies.|
|Cold Barrier||8||8||Raises a barrier to repel cold. Affects all allies.|
|Whoosh||8||8||Inflicts wind damage on an enemy. / (L) +BlowBack|
|Barrier||8||10||Erects a barrier that protects from physical attacks.|
|Control Presence||10||11||Controls your presence, altering encounter rate.|
|Guffaw||4||15||Inflicts Confuse status on an enemy.|
|Clunk||10||17||Makes enemy heavier to stop them in their tracks.|
|Eliminate Presence||20||19||Makes all enemies unable to sense your presence.|
|Encourage||20||22||Subconsciously raises an ally's stats.|
|"......"||30||25||Destroys the enemies' senses. / +NoSenses/Distract/CantFind|
|Psyche Up||100||45||Raises stats considerably with self-encouragement.|
|Fwoooooosh!||30||45||Inflicts Fire damage on an enemy. (L) +On Fire|
|Crackle||30||46||Inflicts Ice damage on an enemy. (L) +Frozen|
|Zchunk!||30||47||Inflicts Electric damage on an enemy. (L) +Surge|
|Bluster||30||48||Inflicts Wind damage on an enemy. (L) +Blowback|
|Crunch!||20||49||Inflicts non-elemental, def-piercing dmg on foe. (L) +Dizzy|
|Assassinate||100||50||Ignores defense to inflict damage on an enemy. (S)|
|Relieve Pain||10||*||Restores 30HP to a single ally.|
(Relieve Pain is learned in Hong Kong if you heal the collapsed man in between the hotel and the restaurant.)
Combination[edit | edit source]
|Invisible Torture Chamber||Joseph|
Overworld Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Can catch the cat outside of the school regardless of Speed.
- Can view the "Loose Change" event on the school's third floor.
- Can cheer up a student on the third floor for Sweets.
- Adds extra dialogue during the scene with Kakyoin's flesh bud.
- Can make the couple by the lake propose for 55 EXP.
- Can learn of the secret money stash from the fat man near the lake.
- Can heal the collapsed man in between the hotel and the restaurant.
- Adds extra dialogue before the fight with Rubber Soul.
- Can help Kakyoin fight The Sun.
- Adds extra dialogue before the fight with Raul & Inc.
- Can cheat in the poker game against Daniel J. D'arby. He's likely to catch you, but if he doesn't, you'll win a Badge of Honor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During Joseph and Polnareff's endings, which take place 10 years after the events of the game, if the Playable Character has Miracles as their Stand, they will become a manga artist who uses their adventures with the Crusaders as inspiration.
- According to Clayman, Miracles represents the Enneagram type 4w5.
- According to Clayman, the user of Miracles is a parallel to Kakyoin.