|Namesake||Mr. Big (hard rock supergroup)|
|User (Default Name)||東郷 (Tōgō)|
"A large rifle that fires bullets made of Stand energy. The effects of the bullets differ, but it’s more support-oriented than attack-oriented. It can cause status effects, but also heal them. In a pinch, the barrel of the rifle itself can be used as a melee weapon." (In-Game Description)
"Talkative, energetic, and proactive, you are well-liked. You're a confident speaker with a good sense of humor. Though well-intentioned, you have a bit of an ego problem. Your temper often gets you into trouble, as does your spontaneous approach to decision making. You have many interests but one specialty, and are quite active." (Personality Evaluation)
In addition to these base stats, the Stand itself gives a bonus of Power +1 and Durability +3.
Mr. Big specializes in single target elemental attacks that have a chance to cause status effects effective at all ranges, and decent healing. Mr. Big's weakness is in its lack of multi-target attacks making your worst enemies ones with darkness/can'tsee/distract. Its best use is in crippling enemies with statuses.
Mr. Big's normal attack has a basic hit rate of 90%, is physical, non-ranged, and has a 3% chance of inflicting Poison, Berserk, Confuse, Sleep, or Sealed.
|Name||SP cost||Level learned||Effect|
|Cardiac Massage||5||1||Revives an ally from K.O.|
|Stone Toss||1||1||Inflicts physical damage on one enemy.|
|Stand Attack||1||1||Directly attacks an enemy with your Stand. (S)|
|Shoot||3||1||Damages a foe. (L)|
|Fire Shot||5||2||Inflicts fire damage on an enemy. / (L) +OnFire|
|Ice Shot||5||4||Inflicts ice damage on an enemy. / (L) +Frozen|
|Heal||3||5||Restores 30HP to one ally.|
|Antidote||2||5||Removes Poison status.|
|Thunder Shot||5||6||Inflicts electric damage on an enemy. / (L) +Surge|
|Turbine Shot||5||8||Inflicts wind damage on an enemy. / (L) +BlowBack|
|Rapid-Fire||8||8||Inflicts a lot of damage on an enemy. (L)|
|Desperation Attack||3||10||Attacks all enemies. Has low success rate. (S)|
|Cure||6||12||Restores 120HP to one ally.|
|Operation||20||12||Removes all status effects except for K.O.|
|Open Fire||15||13||Inflicts a lot of damage on an enemy. (L)|
|Heal All||5||15||Restores 20HP to all allies.|
|Cure All||10||20||Restores 80HP to all allies.|
|Despair Shot||20||20||Inflicts damage and status effects1 on an enemy. (L)|
|Sharpshooting||25||30||Inflicts damage and Bleeding status on enemy. / (L) +Bleeding|
|Doping||100||40||Raises all stats|
|Annihilation Bullet||5||*||Shoots one enemy with a Ripple-infused bullet. (S)|
1Poison, Dizzy, Fear, BlowBack, Darkness, Berserk, Confuse, Sleep, OnFire, Frozen, Surge, or Bind. (70% chance)
(Annihilation Bullet is learned by staying in the hotel with Joseph after Ripple Breathing, Deep Breathing, Ripple Rush, or S.Y. Overdrive has been learned.)
- Adds extra dialogue during the scene with Kakyoin's flesh bud if heal has been learned.
- Adds extra dialogue before the Ebony Devil fight.
- Adds extra dialogue during the stand off with Hol Horse.
- CANNOT fight Lovers with Kakyoin and Polnareff.
- Can help Kakyoin fight The Sun.
- From Day 25 on, you can heal the collapsed Terrorist, for -2 bad karma.
- You can heal Jotaro and Iggy from afar during the N'Dour fight.
- Adds extra dialogue after the Polnareff fight.
- D'arby can be fought if your level is 40 or higher.
In short, a "naturally confident person". The user is unpredictable and eccentric which makes them stand out. Although at first glance, a sniper rifle gives off a ruthless impression, the rifle is used more as a support as compared to attacking. Despite being aggressive, the user doesn't seem to be good at harming people.
- The default name of this Stand's user, Togo, is a reference to the protagonist of Golgo 13, a professional assassin named Duke Togo who uses a rifle as his weapon of choice.
- In the Japanese version, this Stand is exclusively referred to as "Mr.BIG", in English, with capitalization intact. It is the only Stand name in the game that is not written using katakana.
- This Stand can be upgraded with the 4 Gun Technique books sold in Cairo on days 42~43.
- Despite the description for 'Open Fire' being the same as for 'Rapid-Fire', the former hits all enemies while the latter doesn't.
- According to Clayman, Mr. Big represents the Enneagram type 3w2.