|Japanese Name||オーシャン・ブルー (Ōshan Buruu)|
|Namesake||The Ocean Blue (indie pop band)|
|User (Default Name)||水野 (Mizuno)|
"This long-ranged Stand can charge the user’s blood, sweat, tears, and other fluids with Stand power, then use them as projectiles. When touched, these shots create an impact not unlike being punches by a powerful Stand. However, due to the nature of the ammunition, it must be used wisely or else..." (In-Game Description)
"A calm, responsible person with a chivalrous spirit. Adventurous and unyielding, you often treat people coarsely, and your wariness causes you to isolate. Aggressive and narcissistic, you're prone to both offend and take offense. However, despite your selfish nature, you respect the law above all and are determined to maintain the peace." (Personality Evaluation)
In addition to these base stats, the Stand itself gives a bonus of Power/Durability/Spirit/Speed +1.
Ocean Blue is a deadly long-range Stand whose main downside is its lack of variety. It exclusively uses water attacks, but most of its skills have a chance of inflicting NoBreath for residual damage. Its high Spirit stat means it'll always be capable of dishing out large amounts of damage, especially since long-range attacks suffer from very little damage falloff. It will even gain a method of dealing with closer opponents in Blood Banker.
The recommended Tactics for this Stand is "Flee" to maximize speed with no damage reduction, since the Spirit stat is not affected.
Ocean Blue's normal attack is range-free Water elemental that hits one enemy, has a basic hit rate of 80%, has a critical rate of 5%, and has a 10% chance of inflicting BlowBack/NoBreath.
|Name||SP cost||Level learned||Effect|
|Cardiac Massage||5||1||Revives an ally from K.O.|
|Stone Toss||1||1||Inflicts physical damage on one enemy.|
|Spit Gun||4||1||Inflicts water damage on one enemy / (L) +NoBreath|
|Stand Attack||1||1||Directly attacks an enemy with your Stand / (S)|
|Sweat Vulcan||6||3||Inflicts water damage on all enemies / (L) +NoBreath|
|Sweat Bomb||8||7||Inflicts severe water damage on one enemy / (L) +NoBreath|
|Sweat Enclosure||12||12||Inflicts severe water damage on all enemies / (L) +NoBreath|
|Fluid Missile||16||17||Inflicts crippling water damage on an enemy / (L) +NoBreath|
|Fluid Launcher||24||22||Inflicts severe water damage on all enemies / (L) +NoBreath|
|Blood Banker||50||35||Inflicts crippling, defense-piercing damage on an enemy / (S) +1HKO/Dizzy|
|Ripple Launcher1||50||*||Inflicts crippling defense-piercing Light/Water damage on all enemies / (L) + Ripple/NoBreath|
|Push It To The Limit||100||45||Buffs all stats, restores HP, and cures status effects|
1This move can be learned randomly by staying in the hotel with Joseph after you've learned Fluid Launcher and at least one of the Ripple techniques from the Secret Books.
|You Pissed Us Off||Jotaro|
- Gives extra dialogue during the scene with Kakyoin's flesh bud.
- Gives extra dialogue with Rubber Soul before his boss battle.
- Gives extra dialogue during the car ride at the beginning. Also, prematurely ends the fight with Wheel of Fortune on the sixth turn. You still gain EXP and items.
- Gives extra dialogue after the battle with Enya.
- Can help fight The Sun with Kakyoin.
In short, a "leader-like person". The user's strong and aggressive personality makes their Stand a Power Type without hesitation. However, they are also surprisingly timid on the inside, which is why they are a Long-Range fighter. Being both a Power Type and Long-Range makes them a bit underpowered, but there is a good balance between the two.
- This stand, like Mr. Big, can be upgraded with the 4 Gun Skill books.
- During Joseph and Polnareff's endings, which take place 10 years after the events of the game, if the Playable Character has Ocean Blue as a stand, they will become a normal office worker living a double life as "an ally of justice by snuffing out evildoers" with Ocean Blue. During the after credits scene in Joseph's ending, the Playable Character, Jotaro and Joseph will be discussing how to find the serial killer plaguing Morioh, while in Polnareff's post credit scene, Polnareff and the Playable Character witness a young policeman being bought out by a criminal (it is implied the policeman is Leone Abbacchio). In addition, the Playable Character will mention in Polnareff's ending they are on vacation.
- According to Clayman, Ocean Blue represents the Enneagram type 7w8.
- According to Clayman, the user of Ocean Blue is a parallel to Cars.
- Ocean Blue's combination attack with Polnareff, Liquid Sword, could potentially be in reference to rapper GZA's debut album Liquid Swords.