|Japanese Name||ピクシーズ (Pikushiizu)|
|Namesake||Pixies (alternative rock band)|
|User (Default Name)||樹下 (Kinoshita)|
"Can invade small things, living or otherwise, and control them. The Stand itself is tree-like, but its energy takes the form of tiny ‘pixies’. Cannot manipulate anything larger than a small child. The larger the number of pixies the user manifests, the weaker and harder to control they get. In addition, the arboreal portion can use its roots to manipulate the ground." (In-Game Description)
"Calculating and persuasive, but also generous and accommodating. Your emotion-fueled indecisiveness sometimes causes you to rush headlong into things. However, you are very patient and always willing to go out of your way so as not to inconvenience others. You need a lot of 'me time', but you're quite active and energetic." (Personality Evaluation)
Pixies is one of the more non-conventional Stands. Its offensive techniques are an array of Earth-elemental moves that hit hard but don't hit often, but its specialty is its MindControl moves that inflict status effects and, later, its Parasite move that absorbs HP & SP.
Pixies' normal attack is mid-ranged, physical, hits all enemies and has a 15% chance of inflicting Confuse.
|Name||SP cost||Level learned||Effect|
|Cardiac Massage||5||1||Revives an ally from K.O. / May fail when used in battle.|
|Stone Toss||1||1||Inflicts physical damage on one enemy.|
|MindControl (Sleep)||10||1||Puts all enemies to sleep.|
|Landslide||10||3||Inflicts non-ranged earth damage on all enemies.|
|MindControl(Berserk)||10||4||Inflicts Berserk status on all enemies.|
|Dust Cloud||4||5||Inflicts Darkness status on all enemies.|
|Rock Avalanche||6||6||Inflicts earth damage on all enemies. (M)|
|MindControl(Confuse)||10||7||Inflicts Confusion status on all enemies.|
|Bind||1||8||Inflicts damage and Constrict status on an enemy.|
|Desperation Attack||3||8||Attacks all enemies. Has low success rate. (S)|
|Rockslide||8||9||Inflicts earth damage on an enemy. (M)|
|Rock Cannon||16||12||Attacks an enemy with earth damage. (M)|
|MindControl(Paralyz)||10||14||Inflicts paralysis on all enemies.|
|Rock Spear||17||15||Inflicts earth damage on all enemies. (M)|
|Eruption||32||22||Inflict earth damage on all enemies. (M)|
|Parasite||10||22||Absorbs an enemy's HP and SP.|
|Rock Armor||20||25||Creates an armor of rocks that defends & ups stats.|
|Mountain King||100||45||Becomes one with rocks to raise attack power & resistance to all elements.|
|Hundred-Crack Stun Fist||Jotaro|
|Fissure Flash Finale||Polnareff|
World Interactions Edit
- Allows the player to catch the cat outside the schoolyard without 50 Speed, for a Crazy DX.
- You can get the couple by the Lake to propose to each other, gaining 55 XP in the process.
- Can recover the Distressed Woman's wallet north of the market, for 300 G and 150 XP, but you'll be unable to do this event with Joseph, and gain 1 FP with him
- Removes the 10-Turn limit in the Dark Blue Moon fight.
- You can gain two additional party members during the Enya/Justice fight.
- CANNOT fight Lovers with Kakyoin and Polnareff
- Can refill the reservoir in the Southwestern corner of Karachi. This will earn you 1,000 XP, 1 FP with all party members, -3 bad karma, and an additional 10,000 G otherwise unavailable to other Stands who can activate this event.
- Allows the user to cheat at Daniel J. D'Arby's Poker Game. He has a chance to catch you cheating, which makes you automatically lose the match, but if he doesn't, you earn 1 Badge of Honor.