There are no opportunities to use the radio in this area, so Steel doesn't give a progress report.
|Diamond C||300G||Restores a lot of HP|
|Overdrive SY||300G||Restores a lot of SP|
|Requiem G.E.||300G||Heals various status ailments|
|Ripple-Infused Cola||300G||Heals entire party|
|Ointment||100G||Restores 50HP and cures Bleeding|
|First-Aid Kit||500G||Restores 250HP and cures Bleeding|
- The Sun
- After leaving Karachi, the event with The Sun will occur. When Kakyoin decides to inspect the sun to determine whether or not it's a Stand, a battle will start. Normally, this battle will be with Kakyoin only, but if the protagonist has a long-range Stand (Miracles, Quicksilver, Wildhearts, Adam Ant, Ocean Blue, or Mr. Big) you can choose to join in. Defeat it to get EXP and items and skip to the end of the event, or run away to watch the scene unfold as normal. If your stand is Deep Purple, there will be extra dialogue in the cutscene after the battle.
- Death 13
- If your Stand is Specials or Pharoah Sanders, there will be extra dialogue during the cutscene where Joseph tries to buy a plane. If your FP with Kakyoin is 7 or more, when Kakyoin attempts to convince the group that the baby is a Stand user, you will be given the option to believe him. Doing so will raise his FP by 3, and allow Kakyoin to fight Death 13 1v1. If your FP with Kakyoin is 10 or more before the aforementioned FP bonus, he'll give you the Charm of Karachi, an equippable item, and you'll be able to fight a battle with Kakyoin vs. Death 13 and Fake Star Platinum. Choosing not to believe him will give you the option to skip the event, as this route does not lead to a battle.
- The Tyde
- If you meet one of the above requirements, before departing on the propeller plane, you'll be given the option to either heal the baby or fix the spare plane, depending on your Stand. Doing so will allow you to skip the Death 13 battle altogether, but safe travels to the Red Sea aren't in the cards for the party, and you'll be attacked by another Stand user in midair. A battle will start that will result in a Game Over if not ended within 10 turns.
- This event differs greatly if you're playing as Josuke.
- Respecting Religion
- Requirements: Protagonist is female
- After leaving Karachi, the protagonist will be required to wear a chador in accordance to Muslim tradition. Additionally, the protagonist gains unique sprites while wearing this outfit, but not much else. This outfit only lasts until the Death 13 Arc before disappearing, so you cannot read its description in game, but it is listed in the game's files as "A full-body mantle. For girls only." If you wear the Bunny outfit, Joseph will comment on how it is especially inappropriate in general.
|Name||HP||EXP Given||Dropped Money||Dropped Items||Notes|
|BOSS: The Sun (User: Arabian Fats)||700||1000||1000||Sunlight Remedy||Range: L. Each turn, it'll randomly inflict Mummy, Darkness, or Dizzy on the party, and its Sun Laser also has a high chance to inflict BlowBack.|
|BOSS: Death 13 (User: Mannish Boy)||1300||1500||1400||Darbitol||Range: S. Can only be fought if the protagonist chose to believe Kakyoin's story. Appears with Fake Star Platinum.|
|BOSS: Fake Star Platinum||300||-||-||Starplatodine||Range: M, but uses close-range attacks. Make sure to defeat it for its Starplatodine.|
|BOSS: The Tyde||1000||2000||2000||Sunlight Remedy||The Tyde's range is L-M, the plane's range is L. If 10 turns pass, it's an instant game over. Might seem like an easy fight at first glance, but it has stun moves that paralyze the entire party, can use medicine to heal itself, and will almost always stay at range L. Additionally, if your character is afraid of heights they will start with Fear. Since The Tyde (M) and the Tyde (L) have separate drops, it's possible to get 2 Sunlight Remedies from the battle.|