Party Members Edit
|Name||Where To Find|
|Jotaro||Hotel room 1215|
|Kakyoin||Hotel room 1216|
|Joseph||Hotel room 1212|
|Abdul||Hotel room 1212|
|Polnareff||Hotel room 912|
Obtainable Items Edit
|Name||Where To Find|
|Requiem G.E.||Hotel room 1215|
|Rations||Hotel room 1215|
|Overdrive SY||Hotel room 1216|
|Ripple-Infused Wine||Hotel room 1212, convenience store alleyway|
|Rations x2||Hotel room 916|
|Chicken and Rice||80G||Restores 40HP/40SP|
|Pepper Chicken||100G||Restores 100HP/24SP|
|Pepper Crab||120G||Restores 100HP/40SP|
|Chili Crab||300G||Restores 150HP/80SP|
|Yong Tau Foo||200G||Restores 50HP/80SP|
|Rice Balls||50G||Restores small amount of HP|
|Tea||50G||Restores small amount of SP|
|Sweets||130G||Restores small amount of HP/SP|
|Knife||200G||Attack +5/wards off Bind status when equipped|
|Sunglasses||300G||Wards off Darkness status when equipped|
|Magazine||200G||Reduces chance of 1HKO when equipped|
|Lighter||100G||Use in battle for a fire attack|
|Dora Cola||50G||Restores 35HP|
|Echoes High||50G||Restores small amount of HP/SP|
|G.E. Coffee||50G||Restores 10HP, cures Poison|
|F.F. Sports Drink||50G||Restores 10% of max HP/SP|
|Ripple-Infused Tea||50G||Restores 20SP|
|Diamond C||300G||Restores a lot of HP|
|Overdrive SY||300G||Restores a lot of SP|
|Requiem G.E.||300G||Heals various status ailments|
|Ripple-Infused Cola||300G||Heals entire party|
|Mango Pudding||600G||Restores 80SP to entire party|
|Merlion Statue||500||A souvenir miniature Merlion|
|Kaya Jam||300G||Jam made from coconut milk|
|Spice Bottle||300G||Cures entire party of Berserk, Sleep, and Confuse|
|Trenchcoat||2000G||For men who want a hard-boiled look|
|Rolex Wristwatch||30,000G||A high-end wristwatch for men|
|Mink Coat||2000G||A coat for the high-society woman|
|Gucci Bag||20,000G||A high-end designer handbag for women|
|Platinum Ring||10,000G||Atk +5, defends against Berserk and Confuse|
|Fresh Coconut||40G||Restores 20HP/30SP|
Merchant 1: (Appears on 9th floor of hotel days 7~10, near Merlion on days 10~14)
|Incense||150G||Restores a small amount of entire party's SP|
|Chai||300G||Restores a large amount of SP|
Merchant 2: (2nd floor of hotel days 10~11)
|Book of Evil||10,000G||Read to plant the seed of evil in your heart|
|Book of Cleansing||10,000G||Read to purge wickedness from your heart|
Story events Edit
- The Devil
- Once you arrive at the hotel, you're allowed to choose a party member to go up to the rooms with. If you choose Polnareff and go to his room, a scene will you'll both be attacked by Ebony Devil. Afterwards, you'll gain +2FP with Polnareff (one for the battle, one for the event). If you choose another party member, head to his room to initiate the boss fight immediately and gain +1FP with whoever you chose.
- Yellow Temperance
- Once you're ready to leave Singapore, talk to the runaway girl in the hotel lobby. Watch the events unfold, and you'll eventually get ready to ride the cable cars. The runaway girl will comment on the view, and ask if you like heights. If you say no, you'll get the "Afraid of Heights" trait, which will change certain lines of dialogue. Keep watching until Jotaro jumps on the cable car. You have a choice of whether or not to follow him. If you do, Jotaro will gain 3FP, and you'll be able to fight Yellow Temperance together. Otherwise, it will proceed according to the original story.
- There are multiple ways this event can proceed depending on whether you defeat or run from Yellow Temperance, as well as whether or not the protagonist joins Jotaro. In addition, if your Stand is Red Garland, you'll also learn the Double Lariat skill by going with Jotaro and winning the battle, and if your bad karma is above 3, you can choose whether to attempt to stop Kakyoin or keep watching when he uses the Coconut Back Breaker.
- Small-Time Criminal
- Requirements: Jotaro is in the party
- Triggers in front of the door to the 7-Eleven when Jotaro is in the party. He'll stop to get something inside, and you'll be approached by a hoodlum who will try to pick a fight, or pick you up if you're a female. After the event you'll gain +1FP with Jotaro.
- Requirements: Kakyoin is in the party
- Stop by the stand selling kopi by the beach in the southwest corner of town. Kakyoin will treat you, and ask you how you usually take your coffee. He'll order for you accordingly, and if you're a female, you'll get the correct drink, but if you're a male, he'll prank you and order the opposite. Afterwards, you'll gain +1FP.
- Lost Item
- Requirements: Joseph or Abdul in the party
- In the southeast part of town, by the Merlion, there's a woman who has lost her bag. If either Abdul or Joseph is with you, they can help locate it. Afterwards, you'll gain +1FP with whichever one you brought with you.
- Impulse Shopping
- Requirements: Polnareff is in the party
- When shopping at the 7-Eleven, Polnareff will notice that he's out of hair gel. If you buy it for him, his FP will go up by 1, and he'll give you Ripple-Infused Wine if you're a male, or Pink Dark Rouge if you're a female. You'll lose 100G after the event, but the event can be triggered even if you don't have enough money.
- Requirements: Polnareff is in the party
- If you visit the coconut stand in the south part of town with Polnareff, you'll get to view a short scene from the original manga, and his FP will go up by 1.
- Dogs In Singapore
- Requirements: Abdul is in the party
- In the east part of town, there's a building selling tickets for the cable cars. Check the large dog, and you'll notice that it's wearing a muzzle. Abdul will inform you about laws regarding dogs in Singapore, and you can choose to say you feel sorry for it or that it's for the best. Either way, Abdul's FP will go up by 1. If you have Howlin' Wolf or Wildhearts as a Stand Abdul will reference it.
- Beyond the Shadows
- Requirements: Cardigans or Crazy Diamond
- In the northwest part of town, there's a man who has collapsed. Heal him with one of the above Stands for a Crazy DX and 200EXP.
- The Stand Puppetmaster
- On the 12th floor of the hotel, there's a man in a chef's uniform surrounded by doll Stands. Talk to him to initiate a battle. The dialogue in this battle differs for female protagonists, male protagonists with the Perverted trait, and depending on whether you chose to fight him before or after defeating Ebony Devil. In any case, after the battle, the doll Stands around Singapore will vanish. You will also get +1FP with whoever was in your party.
- The Slaves to...
- Requirements: Fought Utah at the harbor
- In they alleyways between the residential buildings in the center of town, you can find Utah. Talk to him to start a battle. Upon winning, you will get +1FP with whoever was in your party.
- Mysterious Woman
- In the alleyway adjacent to where you found Utah, there's a woman in white robes. Talk to her, and she'll request that you end your journey. Say yes, and you'll be booted back to the title screen - say no, and you can battle her. After the fight, you will get +1FP with whoever was in your party.
- Behind Bars
- Behind the kopi shop, there's a man in sunglasses who will warn you to stay away from the steel bars. Check them anyway to start a battle with Shocking Blue and Spirits x2.
- Hitting The Gym
- South of the hotel, in front of the park, there's a gym where you can practice with a Sandbag. When battling the Sandbag, you'll gradually lose HP and SP each turn. Defeat it, and you'll gain 30EXP and, very rarely, a boost to your base stats, but you'll have to pay 300G for a new sandbag.
- Nurse Rescue
- Requirements: Did not defeat Kate on the Ghost Ship
- If you missed out on the Kate battle in the previous locale, you can find her in the small hotel near the park from days 12~14. You can listen in on her conversation, but she'll hastily correct herself, and you won't be able to fight her.
Enemy Data Edit
|Name||HP||EXP Given||Dropped Money||Dropped Items||Notes|
|Murderdoll Lv.3||60||70||65||Rations||Range: S. Appears in groups of 3. Weak to Ice and Water. If you defeat Joey in the hotel, they will no longer appear.|
|OPTIONAL BOSS 1: Joey (Stand: Murderdolls)||300||250||400||Handgun||Range: L. Appears with 3x Murderdoll Lv.3. Weak to Electric and Light. Supports the Murderdolls by healing, reviving, and buffing. Once his HP reaches a certain point, Confuse status will be inflicted on the Murderdolls.|
| BOSS: Ebony Devil 1
Ebony Devil 2
Ebony Devil 3 (User: Devo the Cursed)
||Starts out at range M, but changes to range S once it reaches its third form. Can be damaged by physical attacks. For every 100 damage taken, it will power up into its next form. Be careful of its Hair Dryer attack, which can paralyze the party. Weak to Wind.|
|Green Hornet 2||32||35||30||Ointment||Range: M. Appears in groups of 4. If you defeated Kate on the Ghost Ship, these Stands will not appear.|
|Zombie||110||130||30||Rations||Range: S. Can absorb HP with a strong bloodsuck attack. Only appears in shaded areas of the map.|
|Wicked Master||125||120||70||Ripple-Infused Cola||Same as the ones at the Harbor.|
|Assassin||75||35||30||Ointment||Range: L. Random encounter. Appears in groups of 3. Instant-death attacks are particularly useful against these guys.|
|Murderdoll Lv.4||90||75||50||Diamond C||Range: M. Uses Electric attacks. Appears with Assassin x1. Weak against Ice and Water. Note that even though they're Murderdolls, they do NOT disappear if you defeat Joey.|
|OPTIONAL BOSS 2: Zombie Utah||400||300||1000||Darbitol||Range: M. Joseph's Ripple techniques will make short work of him.|
|OPTIONAL BOSS 3: Vins||400||120||180||Foo Fightalin||Range: L. Rarely attacks, instead supporting Hanoi Rocks by raising defense with Anthem and summoning Spirits.|
|OPTIONAL BOSS 3: Hanoi Rocks||800||100||150||Medical Toolkit||Range: M, but short-range attacks work equally well against it. High power output, but low defense.|
|OPTIONAL BOSS 4: Shocking Blue||800||127||250||Sunlight Remedy||Range: M. Can use Bind-inflicting attacks, but other than that, is relatively easy to defeat. Weak to Ice and Water.|
|Spirits||60||100||65||Herb Bottle||Range: M. Can be summoned one at a time by Vins, and two appear along with Shocking Blue. As they can inflict status ailments, try to deal with them quickly. Weak to Ice and Water, and somewhat weak to Wind.|
|BOSS: Rubber Soul (Stand: Yellow Temperance)||1200||2000||800||Experience Tablet
|| Range: S. Starts the battle with extremely high defense, making it difficult to damage him, but he is vulnerable to 1HKO attacks in his normal form. Status effects like Darkness, Erase Presence, and OnFire will make the battle much easier. You can use attacks that inflict OffGuard to lower his defense, or if Jotaro has learned Star Punch, use that to bypass it altogether. During the battle, he'll transform into random characters from your party, which will affect the random drop you get. Confuse and Berserk will be especially useful against his Jotaro form.
If the battle's too difficult at your experience level, it can simply be run from and events will continue as per the original manga.